Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running a ANSI 834 System Extract file run with an effective date of 02-Jan-2012 or later, the following error occurs:
Assignment reference to one of the following could not be found : Grade, Location, Position, Job and Payroll. Possible Data corruption Exists.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Processes and Reports > Submit Processes and Reports > Single Request.
3. Submit the Extract Process with the following parameters:
- Extract Name = ANSI-834 Full Profile
- Effective Date = 02-Jan-2012 (or any day after that)
- Output Type = blank
- Template = blank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms