Dependents Dropping from ANSI 834 System Extract File, Error: BEN_94102_EXT_ERROR_ON_ASG Assignment reference to one of the following could not be found : Grade, Location, Position, Job and Payroll. Possible Data corruption Exists.
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After submitting the Extract Process > ANSI 834 Full Profile, the following error occurs for some employees:
Assignment reference to one of the following could not be found : Grade, Location, Position, Job and Payroll. Possible Data corruption Exists.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Processes and Reports > Submit Processes and Reports > Single Request.
3. Submit the Extract Process with the following parameters:
- Extract Name = ANSI-834 Full Profile
- Effective Date = 02-Jan-2012 (or any day after that)
- Output Type = blank
- Template = blank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms