AutoCreate Final Assembly Orders create the lower level ATO components when they are not implemented
(Doc ID 1428934.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configure to Order - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.6 version, AutoCreate Final Assembly Orders will create
lower level components even they are not implemented
AutoCreate Final Assembly Orders program and produce
more jobs for lower level components even they are not implemented
AutoCreate Final Assembly Orders program should not be created for lower level components if they are not implemented
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Manufacturing and Distribution Manager
2. (N) Engineering -> ECO -> ECO , create a ECO which status is open
disable and add the component .
3. (N) Order Management -> Orders , Returns -> sales order , create a sales order , then book .
4. Progress Order , it submit AutoCreate Final Assembly Orders program
5. Find it generate extra lower level component of wip jobs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document