R12: APXINWKB: Overriding Tax Amount in Tax Details Window Errors with Could Not Update The Payables Information For The Modification. An unexpected error has occurred.
(Doc ID 1429396.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- ORA-01403 NO_DATA_FOUND occurs in the procedure Calc_Tax_Dist() when user tries to override the tax amount in tax details window
- Overriding tax amount on the detail tax window for Never Validated PO matched invoice with more than one item line causes the following error
- Updating Tax Details for invoice that is PO matched but never validated throws error
Could Not Update The Payables Information For The Modification Done In Tax Window Due to:
An unexpected error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to invoice workbench and query invoice with multiple item lines.
2. Place cursor on 2nd item line
3. Click tax details button to open the tax detail window
4. Override the tax amount
5. Receive error
FND Debug log file contains the following snippet:
ZX.PLSQL.ZX_TRD_INTERNAL_SERVICES_PVT.CALC_TAX_DIST p_rnd_begin_index =
1p_rnd_end_index = 0
ZX.PLSQL.ZX_TRD_INTERNAL_SERVICES_PVT.CALC_TAX_DIST l_total_count = 2
ZX.PLSQL.ZX_TRD_INTERNAL_SERVICES_PVT.CALC_TAX_DIST tax dists have been
determined before p_rnd_begin_index = 1p_rnd_end_index = 0
AP.PLSQL.AP_UTILITIES_PKGGet_Current_Gl_Date Begining of Function
AP.PLSQL.AP_UTILITIES_PKGGet_Current_Gl_Date Index Value: 27-AUG-2010-121
AP.PLSQL.AP_UTILITIES_PKGGet_Current_Gl_Date Period Name from existing plsql
table for index found: AUG-10
ZX.PLSQL.ZX_TRD_INTERNAL_SERVICES_PVT.calc_tax_dist 100: ORA-01403: no data
ZX.PLSQL.ZX_TRD_SERVICES_PUB_PKG.DETERMINE_RECOVERY After calling
calc_tax_dist x_return_status = U
ZX.PLSQL.ZX_SRVC_TYP_PKG.DETERMINE_RECOVERY RETURN_STATUS = U
DETERMINE_RECOVERY:ZX_SRVC_TYP_PKG.determine_recovery returned errors
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document