Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:PAXURVPS.FMB - Project Status Inquiry
After applying patch:11876651, for Bug:10399153 FP:PJ:12.1.4:PSI COMMITMENT DETAILS NOT UPDATED PROPERLY, commitments in PSI are still nulled out by the PRC: Update Project and Resource Base Summaries process.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Verify $PJI_TOP/patch/115/sql/PJISF14B.pls is 120.5.12010000.4
2. Find a project and check the commitment amount. Verify there is a commitment amount with underlying details.
3. If no commitments, run the PRC: Refresh Project Summary Amounts process for this project and verify the commitment amount is populated.
4. Run the PRC: Update Project and Resource Base Summaries with Extract commitments = yes
5. Check PSI. The commitment amount is $0 and there are no details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms