GLTTRN Translation Difference After Reversal Due To Different Rate Being Used For Reversal - How Can This Be Fixed ?
(Doc ID 1430643.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:GLTTRN - Translation
The sequence of steps that gave rise to the remaining balance are as follows:
1. Manual GBP journals entered in Sep-08 and Oct-08
2. Sep-08 and Oct-08 balances are translated using the USD avg rate of 1.799 and 1.698 respectively
3. Journals are reversed manually in Jan-09 and GBP balance is now zero
4. Jan-09 balance is translated using USD avg rate of 1.452
5. After reversal GBP is zero and USD has a difference of -6009185.77
Is there a way to clear the translated balance.?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!