Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Landed Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Inventory, upon receiving an ASN in an LCM org which is enabled as 'LCM as a Service', the column lcm_shipment_line_id and unit_landed_cost are not updated in rcv_shipment_lines.
This is applicable for both desktop and mobile receiving.
PO Receiving through ASN ends up having Cost 0.
Expect to view correct cost after receiving the ASN
1. Create a PO to be received in a WMS and LCM enabled Org.
2. Create an ASN for the above PO
3. Run Concurrent Request - Receiving Transaction Processor (Resp:
4.a. Perform receiving against ASN document using WMS Mobile Device
4.b. Perform express receiving against ASN using WMS Mobile Device.
5. Run Concurrent Request - Landed Cost Integration Manager (Resp: LCM
6. Run Concurrent Request - Shipment Interface Import (Resp: Purchasing
7. Putaway LPN - Using Move any LPN
8. It triggers concurrent request "Receiving Transaction processor" which
fails - See attachment
9. Verify in Receiving Transaction status - Refer Screenshot file
It has the following error
Error: Column LCM_SHIPMENT_LINE_ID should not be NULL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms