IPV Transfer to EAM Work Order is not creating any accounting entries
(Doc ID 1431476.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transfer Shop Floor Invoice Variances Issue is not creating any accounting for IPV.Accounting distribution is missing in eAM although there is IPV cost added to Work Order Maintenance cost.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
The follow the below steps to replicate the issue
1) Create a Work Order in released status
2) Request for a Non-Stock item in Work Order
3) Import Requestion in PO
4) Create PO using requisition created in step 3)
5) Receive PO to Shop Floor
6) Match, Account and Validate in AP to PO with an IPV (Invoice Price Variance)
7) In eAM Responsibility Run Transfer Shop Floor Invoice Variance Concurrent Process
8)Verify cost and account in Work Order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document