Mobile Supply Chain (MSCA) Shows X for the Locator Code, Expect Valid Locator
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle MES for Process Manufacturing - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Mobile Supply Chain (MSCA) mobile, only see "X" for the locator -- regardless of the true name of the locator.
* Process Manufacturing (OPM): Issue Ingredient.
* Work In Process (WIP): Issue material by Pushing to a Job.
Not returning a X but the proper locator
1. Navigate to Mobile Supply Chain (MSCA)
2. Choose an option requiring locators.
3. See the locator shows as "X".
Due to this issue, users cannot see the locator
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms