Mobile Supply Chain (MSCA) Shows X for the Locator Code, Expect Valid Locator
(Doc ID 1431479.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle MES for Process Manufacturing - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Mobile Supply Chain (MSCA) mobile, only see "X" for the locator -- regardless of the true name of the locator.
* Process Manufacturing (OPM): Issue Ingredient.
* Work In Process (WIP): Issue material by Pushing to a Job.
Not returning a X but the proper locator
1. Navigate to Mobile Supply Chain (MSCA)
2. Choose an option requiring locators.
3. See the locator shows as "X".
Due to this issue, users cannot see the locator
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document