Unable To Adjust or Discard Freight On iSupplier Invoice Imported into Payables
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Unable to update or discard freight lines on iSupplier invoices imported into Oracle Payables.
- System does not allow users to discard freight lines or update the invoice amount for iSupplier imported invoices.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. PO-Matched invoices are created by the supplier from iSupplier portal.
2. The supplier adds freight lines to the invoices.
3. After the invoices are imported to Oracle Payables, AP department may not agree with the freight amount supplier has put in the invoice.
4. AP department may like to modify / discard the freight line and update the invoice amount.
5. However system does not allow discard the freight line or update the invoice amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms