Address and Involved Party Data Removed from Tranaction Line After Edit or Restricted Party Screening Action
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management - Version 6.2.0 to 6.2.6 [Release 6.2]
Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.0 to 6.2.6 [Release 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform an Restricted Party Screening (i.e.RPL Screening), the following issue is seen:
The Address and Involved Party are removed and no longer visible.
-- Expected Behavior
That the Involved Party Qualifier and Address will not be removed after running the RPL Screening.
1) Create a transaction manually or via integration in GTM
2) Create a GTM Transaction with 1 transaction line
3) For the transaction line add multiple involved parties like BILL TO, SHIP TO etc
4) Click finished to create the GTM Transaction Line
5) Edit the GTM Transaction Line and click Finished again
6) The involved parties would have disappeared/ GTM Transaction line is missing.
Note: Also performing the Restricted Party Screening after creation will make the involved parties disappear.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms