New Security Configuration results in "This File Type Is Not Allowed" Error with CX jar upload
(Doc ID 1432305.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.45 version, Runtime UI
When attempting to upload a new .jar file to a Configurator Extension Archive, the following error occurs. This had been working previously.
1. This file type is not allowed. Please choose another file
2. Please select an acrhive to continue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Oracle Configurator Developer responsibility
2. From the Repository, choose a Java class and open in Edit mode
3. Under Archive Files, click on the 'Specify Java Class Archive' button
4. Select a .jar file
5. Click on Apply
6. Error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document