New Security Configuration results in "This File Type Is Not Allowed" Error with CX jar upload
Last updated on JULY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.45 version, Runtime UI
When attempting to upload a new .jar file to a Configurator Extension Archive, the following error occurs. This had been working previously.
1. This file type is not allowed. Please choose another file
2. Please select an acrhive to continue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Oracle Configurator Developer responsibility
2. From the Repository, choose a Java class and open in Edit mode
3. Under Archive Files, click on the 'Specify Java Class Archive' button
4. Select a .jar file
5. Click on Apply
6. Error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms