The number T is not in Correct Format
(Doc ID 143284.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FNDFFMSV - Define Segment Values
Querying a value for the value set.
- Using General Ledger Super User Responsibility
- Navigate to Setup > Financials > Flexfields > Key > Values
- On the Find Screen, choose the Radio Button for Value Set
- Select a Name from the List of Values
- Enter a value to query
- Receives an error message
The number T is not in correct format.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!