Statement Billing Address Is Not Populated For The Credit Card Details In Customer Account Site
(Doc ID 1434470.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the order is created with a credit card, the statement address is not populated. Hence, the address details are not transmitted to paypal along with credit card.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sales Orders, Order Information - Main
2. Sales Orders, Order Information - Others
3. Line Items --> order is created with a credit card
4. Process Messages (Payment has been authorized)
5. Oracle Receivables, Customers.
Update Credit Card
Statement Billing Address field is empty
6. Transaction Details.
Address details are not populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document