Contracts Link in Install Base UI Does Not Display Subscription Contracts That Have Service Lines
(Doc ID 1434738.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.2.5 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Contracts link in the Install Base UI does not display Subscription contracts that have Service Lines.
Service lines in a Subscription Agreement should be treated the same as Service lines in a Service Agreement. The contract information should appear in the Contracts link in Item Instance
Steps to Reproduce:
- Responsibility : Service Contracts Manager
- Navigation : Launchpad > Tools > New
- Create a new contract of type Service Agreement with a Service line.
- Create a contract subline, level = Product; select a product from the list of values and save the change.
- Repeat step 3, except that the contract type is Subscription Agreement and has a Service line.
- Select the same item instance that was selected in step 3.
- Navigate to Item Instance / Item Instances using the Oracle Installed Base Agent User responsibility and search for the item instance.
- Select the link for the item instance and select the Contracts link, in the Other Item Instance Details section.
- The contract that was created in step 3, a Service Agreement, appears in the list. The contract that was created in step 4, a Subscription Agreement, does not appear in the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!