Credit Check Failure Hold - Bill To Site
(Doc ID 1435944.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created a sales order and saved it. The order went into Credit Check Failure Hold - Bill to Site when it was saved. (Prior to booking) There are no open invoices on the customer.
What is causing this hold?
Should it be releasing itself?
Based on article Credit Check Processor is not Releasing Credit Check Failure Hold [Doc ID 1074305.1], there is no reason why they would be on Credit Check Failure.
Expect that the order would not go on CC hold.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Order Management Responsibility -> Entered sales order header
2. Enter item & quantity and save
4. Item goes on Credit Check hold at Bill-To site level (prior to Booking)
5. When you check the holds form, it shows the Bill-to site
6. Run the HMTomse12i.sql and see that the hold references the Bill-to
7. Exposure for customer on header shows no data found
8. Debug and Credit Check Activity points to this customer and Bill-to, but this This Bill-to does not have the 'Credit Hold' box checked in Customer Standard form.
Where is the credit hold setup that is causing this order to go on CC hold?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!