Service Request Type - Responsibility Mapping: Search or SR Creation Does Not Show Expected SR Types
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.2.7 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Oracle iSupport - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In TeleService, implemented Service Request Type - Responsibility Mappings.
Then enabled Service Security (*).
- Mapped Request Type 'ABC' to just Responsibility 'Service 1'.
- Logged in with a different responsibility (i.e. 'Service 2')
- Performed a search based on a different criteria (i.e. Created On Date).
Users may find that the search returns every Service Request that meets that Created On condition, regardless of the Type.
(*) The navigation to the Service Security changed in Release 12:
- For 11i: (R) Customer Support (N) Setup > Service Security
- For R12: (R) Service (N) Setup > Rules > Service System Parameters
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms