Last updated on MARCH 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In TeleService, implemented Service Request Type - Responsibility Mappings.
Then enabled Service Security (*).
- Mapped Request Type 'ABC' to just Responsibility 'Service 1'.
- Logged in with a different responsibility (i.e. 'Service 2')
- Performed a search based on a different criteria (i.e. Created On Date).
Users may find that the search returns every Service Request that meets that Created On condition, regardless of the Type.
(*) The navigation to the Service Security changed in Release 12:
- For 11i: (R) Customer Support (N) Setup > Service Security
- For R12: (R) Service (N) Setup > Rules > Service System Parameters
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms