Booking Error for Copied Sales Orders: Order-level sales credit total () must equal 100%.
(Doc ID 1436833.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3, when attempting to book copied sales orders (copied both the DFF and Transaction name),
the following error occurs.
Order-level sales credit total () must equal 100%.
1. AMP-OM-USER Responsibility
1. Query an order
3. Actions -> Copy
4. Go to Copy Header and select only Descriptive FF and Transaction name
5. Go to Copy Lines and select only Descriptive FF -> Click on OK
6. New order is displayed in entered status
7. On the new order header -> Actions -> Progress order -> Book eligible
8. Results in error "Order-level sales credit total () must equal 100%.'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document