Booking Error for Copied Sales Orders: Order-level sales credit total () must equal 100%.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from 188.8.131.52 to 12.1.3, when attempting to book copied sales orders (copied both the DFF and Transaction name),
the following error occurs.
Order-level sales credit total () must equal 100%.
1. AMP-OM-USER Responsibility
1. Query an order
3. Actions -> Copy
4. Go to Copy Header and select only Descriptive FF and Transaction name
5. Go to Copy Lines and select only Descriptive FF -> Click on OK
6. New order is displayed in entered status
7. On the new order header -> Actions -> Progress order -> Book eligible
8. Results in error "Order-level sales credit total () must equal 100%.'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms