Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1 HRMS RUP6 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running the retrieval process for adjusted timecards, find not all of the adjustments are being picked up - causing differences between the timecard and the downstream systems.
In analyzing the timecard building blocks that are out of sync, noticed that for the timecards with issues, that the time_building_block_id in the HXC_LATEST_DETAILS table reference object_version_number that does not exist and is one higher than the highest one in the hxc_time_building_blocks table.
Expect after retrieval, the number of hours in receiving modules and OTL should be the same.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select a timecard that was successfully interfaced to Projects and BEE/Payroll
2. Adjust the timecard (in this example, changes hours entered on Thu to Vacation)
3. Run retro retrieval process for BEE/Payoll
4. Run projects retrieval process
5. Compare data in BEE/Payoll with timecard - NOT EQUAL
6. Compare data in Projects with timecard - NOT EQUAL
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms