Punchout Requisition Not Populating Supplier Site
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For some suppliers when requisition is created using punchout, it does not populate supplier site. This stops the Purchase Order (PO) from being generated. This problem started after applying minimum baseline Purchasing RUP11 patches.
This issue could happen for some suppliers.
Expect to see the supplier site in the requisition generated before creating the purchase order.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into iProcurement responsibility
2. Click on supplier link setup for punchout
3. Purchase item at supplier site and checkout to return back to Oracle Shopping cart
4. Check-out and submit the requisition.
5. Query for requisition and check supplier details populated.
6. See supplier name but Supplier site is not populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms