Profile Option 'PA: Enable Time And Expense' Not Found In Release R12
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version: 12.1.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Profile Option 'PA: Enable Time And Expense'
Profile Option 'PA: Allow Project Time and Expense Entry'
Setting up iExpense in R12 Internet Expense Setup and Administration Guide discusses setting the profile option 'PA: Enable Time And Expense', however, it does not appear in the Profiles form in R12:
From the Guide:
Controlling Expense Allocations Functionality
You can control expense allocations functionality using the following profile options:
- OIE: Enable Expense Allocations
- PA: Enable Time and Expense
- OIE: Enable Project Allocations
- OIE: Enable Expense Allocation Splitting
From Implementation guide under the section describing the steps necessary to allow project allocation as well as the splitting of lines( pg 3-50):
- Project-enabled expense lines that do not require a project are available for accounting updates, if a project has not been entered.
- Project-enabled expense lines that require a project are not available for accounting updates.
- Splitting is available for both projects and accounts.
System Administrator=>Profile Options=>System.
In find form enter 'PA: Allow Project Time and Expense Entry' or 'PA: Allow Time and Expense'
Neither value is found
Question: How can Project Accounting functionality be enabled for use in OIE with R12?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms