There is No Valid Salesrep on an Adjusted Transaction
(Doc ID 1437534.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Incentive Compensation - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With Release 12.1.3, the system will allow a transaction to be adjusted with another salesrep's name, without salesrep validation. The result is that the old transaction is reversed and frozen, but the new (adjusted) transaction has a NULL salesrep name.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
(1) Using the Compensation Manager responsibility, navigate to Tasks > Maintain Transactions >
(2) query an existing transaction for salesrep A and copy the salesrep name >
(3) then query an existing transaction for salesrep B >
(4) adjust the transaction by pasting salesrep A's name over salesrep B's name >
(5) apply the change
(6) query the adjusted transaction
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document