Tax Update Does Not Recalculate Error ORA-00001
(Doc ID 1437864.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, when attempting to approve a Blanket Release, the buyer encounters the following error:
Error Messages: Unexpected error occurred during Tax Calculation.
Exception: 022 - po.plsql.PO_TAX_INTERFACE_PVT.CALCULATE_TAX.#198:-1ORA-00001 : unique constraint (ZX.ZX_TRANSACTION_LINES_GT_U1) violated
Please correct the problem or contact your System Administrator.
May also see isue as:
When the Tax Code that defaults onto a Req or PO is updated, the Tax Code gets changed, but the tax does not get recalculated.
1. Responsibility - Purchasing Super User
2. Navigation: Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders
3. Query BPA 168047, Release 15
4. Status = Requires Reapproval
5. Click the Approve button
6. Encounter error listed above.
1. Navigate to the Requisition form
2. Select an Item on the Requisition line, enter Quantity, Price, Need by
4. Select Manage Tax - A Tax Code defaults and tax gets calculated.
5. Select the Additional Tax Information button.
6. Select a different value for Tax Classification.
7. Select Apply.
8. The Tax Calculation is still using the old Tax Classification.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document