Cannot Open Excel For Webadi On Any Integrator (GL, PIM, Etc.) - Initial Setup [Video]
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.0.6 and later
Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to download Excel (.xls) template using Webadi, the page raises an error, or produces no response.
The issue can occur using the general Desktop Integration responsibility or specific applications like Product Information Management (PIM).
Users should be able to download data in Excel (XLS) format using WebADi.
Steps - General Using Desktop Integration
Video - Desktop Integration > Create Document (00:46)
- Navigate to Desktop Integration > Create Document
- Integrator: General Ledger - Journals > Next (Button)
- Viewer (Excel 2000 thru Excel 2007 - same result) > Next (Button)
- Choose layout > Next (Button)
- Choose content = None > Next (Button)
- Choose Create Document (Button)
- Receive an error message on browser and nothing happens after that.
Steps - Product Information Management (PIM)
Video - Development Manager > Import from Excel (02:10)
- Navigate to Development Manager > Batch Import > Import from Excel
Choose Object Items > System item
Choose Item Catalog Category
- Choose Viewer (Any viewer but Excel 2007 for example)
- Receive an error message on the browser and nothing happens after that.
A file will be downloaded to your desktop.....
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms