When You Split Off A Whole Line The Shipment_Gid For the Split OM is not Updated to the New Shipment
(Doc ID 1442614.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.0 to 6.2.6 [Release 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a shipment is split so that an entire order movement is removed from a shipment and put on its own new shipment, the order movement's shipment gid was not being updated, so that it still pointed back to the original shipment. This would happen when splitting by ship unit, order release, or order movement.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Navigate to Order Management -> Order Movement -> Order Movement
2. Search for multiple Order Movements
3. Actions -> Operational Planning -> Create Shipment -> Bulk Plan
4. Click on Shipment Created (take note of the shipment ID)
5. Actions -> Operational Planning -> Change Shipment Route -> Split Shipment
6. Select "Ship Unit", "Order Release" or "By Order Movement" and click OK
7. Select the one of the options and click OK
8. Navigate to Order Management -> Order Movement -> Order Movement
9. Enter Shipment ID of the shipment noted in step 4)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document