Special Price Request (SPR) Claims are not Refering to Claim Source Special Pricing Request Setup
(Doc ID 1444484.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1 to 12.1 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Claims created against special pricing request are not referring to the claim source type Special Pricing Request. Instead they are picking the details setup for source type Manual Claims. The payment/settlement methods are extracted from source type PROMOTIONAL_CLAIM.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Administration> Trade Management> Claim > Claim Source Setup
- Set Reason code, Claim type and Payment method for Special Price Request source
- Navigation: Create Claim page
- Enter Special Price Request
- Claim Type, Claim Reason are pulled from Manual Claims
- Payment method is pulled from Promotional Claims
All fields should have been pulled from SPR Claim Source.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document