Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The value populated in Receipt Appllication DFF is not passed to Claim Header.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: System Administrator
1. Create a new DFF in System Administrator for Receipt Application:
- System Administrator> Application. Flexfields> Descriptive
- Flexfield Title: Receipt Application Information
- Click on Global Data Elements> Add a new DFF:
- Compile Flexfields.
2. Create a Claim Investigation DED in Receivables
Responsibility: Receivables User
- Receivables> Receipts>
- Go to Apply after entering required fields>
- Apply to: Claim Investigation, amount: -30> Populate DFF with any value like 1111>
- Save and populated DED:
3. Check the DFF value in Claim:
Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Trade Management> Claim> Query DED>
Receivable DFF field appears but no value is passed/populated from AR.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms