Last updated on MAY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Supply Chain Globalization - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:INVTTMVT.FMB - Enter Movement Statistics
Form:FNDLVMLU.FMB - Application Utility Lookups
When attempting to set the Delivery Terms to 'DAP' (Delivered At Place) on a movement statistics record in Movement Statistics form (INVTTMVT), this value cannot be found in the list of values.
The problem occurs in the Details tab of Movement Statistics Details window.
Cannot add this value of 'DAP' in the related lookup type (MVT_DELIVERY_TERMS) in Application Object Library Lookups form of Application Developer responsibility (FNDLVMLU) because this lookup type is protected against update.
Expect using 'DAP' Delivery Term for movement statistics reporting.
1. Go Movement Statistics Summary form:
2. Query a movement like below:
Economic Zone: European Union
Usage Type: Internal
Statistical Type: Intrastat
Movement Type: Arrival
Source Type: Purchase Order
3. Go to Details tab and open the list of values for field Delivery Terms
See "DAP" does not appear in the list
4. Select the Application Developer responsibility
5. Go to Application Object Library Lookups form
6. Query on the following lookup type:
Lookup Type: MVT_DELIVERY_TERMS
7. See Access Level=System.
8. Try to add a record
9. Getting error "FRM-40200: Field is protected against update"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms