Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
When attempting to run the process 'XXCustom: OSP Calculate Dates (which is a custom process that updates the Absence DFF with predicted half pay and nil pay dates), the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- More than 1 absence entry is entered onto the system.
- A process is run (Custom process) that calculates the predicted half pay date and nil pay date of the absence.
- The results are entered onto the DFF of the Absence record.
- The first absence record ends with the Oracle error message;
'SQL ERROR MESSAGE : ORA-20001: You cannot insert or delete a sickness absence if there are later sickness absences recorded. Nor may you change sickness start/end dates if this will affect the linking of periods of incapacity for work'
- This data is not inserting a record, nor does it affect the Absence start or end dates. It is simply updating a couple of entries on the Absence DFF.
- The change/issue began after a number of patches were applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms