How to Trigger a "Termination" Life Event When an Employee is Terminated from Employment
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 version of Oracle Advanced Benefits,
After terminating an employee in HR, the Potential Life Events for the terminated employee should show a "Termination" life event in Detected status. However, this life event is not displayed.
Steps to Reproduce;
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain and query the employee in question.
3. Click the Others button and select End Employment.
4. Terminate the employee and save.
5. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query the employee in question.
6. Select View Person Life Events from the Desktop Activities drop down menu and click the Potential Life Events tab.
- Expect to see Termination Life Event with a 'Detected' status but it is not there.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms