Change Service Provide Action Fails if Rate has Different Route Code
(Doc ID 1447530.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0 to 6.2.6 [Release 6 to 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The "Change Service Provider" action is not permitting the rate selection for a rate that has a different Rail Route Code than the current shipment.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create two Service Providers
A and B
2. Create two Rate Offerings:
3. Create two Rate Records, with different Route Codes
4. Create Order Release that can use both of the above Rates
5. Plan Order Release onto Shipment: Shipment A (currently using Service Provider A)
6. Navigate to Shipment Management > Shipment Management > Buy Shipments
7. Search for Shipment: Shipment A
8. Click on Actions > Shipment Management > Change Service Provider > Change Service Provider
9. Click OK on ignore criteria page
Notice that the only option is Service Provider A. It is expected that Service Provider B show up as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!