PerPeopleDFF Doesn't Render When Peronalized in the Termination Process
(Doc ID 1447726.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Person Descriptive flexfield is added to the Manager Self-Service > Termination page it is not displayed when revisiting the page.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Go to Manager Self Service
3. Advance Search
5. Personalize Page(Top right of page) > Flex: (PerinfoHdrRN.SummaryContainerRN.PersonSummaryRN.PerPeopleDFF)
6. Click Personlize
7. Change the property of 'Rendered' to 'True' for Function level and Responsibility level
8. Add the segment list to those same levels.
9. Save Changes
10. Return to Application
11. DFF details are not displayed in the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document