New Hire Life Event not Getting Triggering When Hiring a New Person in Manager Self-Service
(Doc ID 1448285.1)
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the employee is hired through Manager Self Service, the life event doesn't trigger on the employee in internal forms.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility Manager Self Service.
2. Provide the Person, Assignment and Salary Information for the employee.
3. Process all approvals.
4. Go to responsibility HRMS Manager.
5. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query the employee.
6. Select Person Life Events from the Desktop Activities drop down menu.
- See that the New Hire life event is not shown in "Detected" status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document