Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of Bug 13855370
When the employee is hired through Manager Self Service, the life event doesn't trigger on the employee in internal forms.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility Manager Self Service.
2. Provide the Person, Assignment and Salary Information for the employee.
3. Process all approvals.
4. Go to responsibility HRMS Manager.
5. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query the employee.
6. Select Person Life Events from the Desktop Activities drop down menu.
- See that the New Hire life event is not shown in "Detected" status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms