Cannot Add Charge Line To Sales Order When Bill To Is A Different Customer
(Doc ID 1448428.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Service Request form, Charges tab, the 'Add to Order' LOV shows only open orders where the Charges line Bill To account is the same than order's Sold To (customer) account.
As a result of that, if the Charges Bill To account is different than the account in the SR Header, the orders that belong to the SR header account are not listed.
Add to Order LOV should display orders with respect to the Service Request Bill To account.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a sales order for Customer A (account A) using Bill To location for Customer B (account B)
2. Create Service Request for customer account A
3. Create a Charges line and in Bill To use customer B (account B)
4. In Charges tab open the LOV for 'Add to Order'
5. The sales orders for account B (charges Bill To) are listed but not the sales orders for account A (SR header/Contact Addresses tab). The sales order created in step#1 is not listed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document