Transaction Workbench Error: When Applying A Credit Memo to a Refund, the Error "Invalid Requester" is Raised
(Doc ID 1448454.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:ARXRWMAI.FMB - Receipts
When applying a Credit Memo to a refund, the following error is raised:
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Transactions > Transactions
- Query for an existing Credit Memo with an outstanding balance
- Navigate to Menu: Action > Applications
- In Apply To field, pick Refund
- Enter Apply Date and Amount Applied
- The Error appears:Invalid Requester
R12.1.3 upgrade from R12.1.2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.