Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3, External iSupplier users unable to log in via external URL and get an error.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. New iSupplier users are created as contacts on the Supplier record, using an email ID.
2. An emails notification is sent to the email address.
-- The email contains the external Oracle Applications URL, a user name and password.
3. The link is valid and the supplier is able to access Oracle Applications in order to log in.
4. User is prompted for a password change.
5. On attempting to submit the password change the reported error is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms