Credit Check Does Not Hold Booked Sales Order When New Line Is Added
(Doc ID 1448774.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OM Credit Check does not put a HOLD on booked sales order when new line is added. The credit check functionality does not put a HOLD on a sales order line when a new line (which overcomes the customer credit limit) is added to an existing Booked sales order.
Expect the new line be put on credit check hold when the amount exceed limit.
Using Order Management Responsibility
1. Customer credit check at line level. Use pre-calculated exposure: 130000 eur
2. Current exposure is: 22.288,30 eur
3. Created order 9999999 with 1 line, line amount: 144,52 eur
4. Order is booked without credit check hold.
5. Run Initialize Credit Summaries Table. New exposure is: 22.433,29 eur
6. Add a new order line price = 2155490,9
7. Save. See message Credit Check Hold is NOT applied on the second line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document