Trading Community Architecture (TCA): Listing of ORA Errors
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Trading Community - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Receivables (AR): Customer Workbench Information Center > Note 1449553.1
- It is recommended that you use your browser's string search utility to quickly find the resolution to a problem you are encountering. If you are hitting an error, you may search for the error message to quickly locate the area of the note associated to your error.
- If you find that the patch for your release is not available or is password protected, please contact Oracle Support for assistance.
This note consolidates known causes/fixes for issues within the Data Quality Management, that raise errors prefixed with ORA-.
Some examples of such errors are:
- ORA-00001: unique constraint (AR.HZ_WIN_SOURCE_EXCEPS_U1) violated
- ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called
- ORA-29855: error occurred in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine
- ORA-01403: no data found
The errors are listed in alphabetical order, you can also use your browser's string search function (i.e. CTRL-F) to easily navigate to a particular section of the note.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms