Catalog-Based Config Item Descriptions Incorrect (Not getting Copied from Commoned Model Bill to Configured Items) When Enable Attribute Update is Set to 'Yes'
Last updated on JULY 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Bills of Material - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Bills
Catalog-based config item descriptions for configuration items are incorrect for Commoned editable bills. "Enabled for Attributes Update" is set to Yes for the commoned bill.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Created Bill for Model with Option Class in V1 - Item Description based on Catalog Descriptive Elements.
2. Commoned Bill to M1 - With Enabled attributes Update
3. Created Sales Order - Configured order for the Model
4. Run AutoCreate Config Items
5. Confirm description of star item created. See that some Catalog Descriptive Elements are missing in the description
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms