Last updated on MAY 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find when on the Depot Repair screen's 'Repair Actuals' tab, having copied the details from an approved Estimate, and then selecting the 'Book selected' button the rows are saved.
The first row is always saved with the same value as displayed on the'Estimates' tab, but the subsequent rows (lines 2 onwards) have their values automatically updated to the values based on the price list. The over-ridden charges revert to the pre-override amount after clicking 'Book Selected'.
Expect the 'Approved Estimates' values to be saved on the 'Repair Actuals' for all rows.
1. Connect as Depot Repair Manager, Vision Operations
2. Open the Repair Order screen Create a SR, and associated RO
4. Selected 'Estimate Approval Required'
5. Enter the Repair Estimate for the usual 3 materials
6. Accept and Save the estimate
7. In Repair Actuals add the estimates, use the 'Select All' button
8. Book selected
Find that the over-ridden charges revert to the pre-override amount after clicking 'Book Selected'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms