MFS: Task Address Change Due To Party Merge Not Sent To Mfs - Causing Task To Get Lost
(Doc ID 1450854.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199
Find tasks to be 'missing' from the Calendar page on MFS laptop. When using advance search by task number, the task shows up, but the address is empty. This seems to be happening specifically when there is a party (site) merge after the task is assigned and sent to the ACC tables that hold the data that would download to the mobile client.
Steps to Reproduce
This seems to be happening when there is a party (site) merge, happening after the task is assigned and inserted into the ACC tables.
- Trough Contact Center, create a new customer
- Add 2 (identical) addresses for this customer, which create party site ids 333333 and 444444 (in hz_party_sites)
- Create an SR for this customer and address linked to party_site_id 333333 - as that is defaulted and the 'identifying address'
- Create a task -> checked that the jtf_tasks_b.address_id is also set to 333333
- In Receivables / Customers / Party Merge, create a new batch for this customer.
Checked the 'site merge' so that we stay within the same party
enter the address with id 333333 as 'From' site and 444444 as 'To' site.
When saving, it asks for confirmation as we are merging the identifying address and if the To address should become the identifying address
--> say yes and run the batch
- after the batch job is finished, run this query:
- that shows both the SR and the task are now pointing to the address with id 444444 (updated during batch job) - this address is in 'A' (active
So the party merge automatically updates the address on both the SR and the Task
- however, when looking in CSL_HZ_PARTY_SITES_acc (which has the data that should go to the MFS user), only see a record for party_site_id 333333.
- Synch the MFS laptop and do not see the task on the scheduled date in the dashboard
- use advanced search to search and find the task, Then the task is found, but with empty Location address.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document