Service Contracts Import Program Is Not Importing Covered Items
(Doc ID 1450855.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import covered items using the Service Contracts Import program, the validation fails with following error.
Enter a valid value for one and only one type of covered levels.
Covered item should be imported if valid details are provided in interface table(oks_covered_levels_interface.covered_item_id)
What is working:
Covered item is imported if covered_item_name is populated instead of covered_item_id
Steps to reproduce:
1. Populate service contracts import interface tables with required columns (oks_headers_interface, oks_sales_credits_interface, oks_lines_interface, oks_covered_levels_interface)
2. In oks_covered_levels_interface, valid covered_item_id and covered_item_org_id is populated.
3. Leave all other covered level columns blank (covered instance, party, system etc)
4. Submit Service Contracts Import in Validate mode.
5. Check Service Contracts Import Report output. Error message "Enter a valid value for one and only one type of covered levels." is displayed in report
6. Populate covered_item_name as 'AS54888' instead of populating covered_item_id.
7. Submit Service Contracts Import in Validate mode.
8. Program has validated the covered item line. No errors in the report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document