During Putaway Of LPN Received Via ISO Receipt, Users Receive Error "The task errored out while processing. Do you want to continue with the next task?"
(Doc ID 1451048.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to putaway LPN received against an ISO Receipt containing serial controlled Items errors with the following error
The task errored out while processing. Do you want to continue with the next task?
1) Navigate to Inbound> Express Receive
2) Enter Internal Shipment Number number. Tab out of all other fields and choose Done. Transaction is successful
3) then Navigate to Tasks > Directed Tasks > Directed move> Move any LPN. Enter the LPN number which was inspected and click "Drop".
4) Confirm the quantity, subinventory and Locator. Also confirm Serial Numbers
5) Choose "Drop Full LPN", System displays an error message:
"The task errored out while processing. Do you want to continue with the next task?"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!