Shipping-Transportation Outbound Interface Ends with BPEL Error: WSH_OTM_INVALID_TKT
(Doc ID 1451107.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Shipping Execution Integrations & Conc. Program
When attempting to run the concurrent program 'Shipping-Transportation Outbound Interface' (WSHOOINT) it ends with error. The BPEL Audit trail file shows WSH_OTM_INVALID_TKT
1) All runs of the program show they end in error.
2) When running the Shipping-Transportation Carriers Synchronization it does not error but the BPEL Audit trail file still shows WSH_OTM_INVALID_TKT
3) The BPEL console does not show any exception
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. OM Super User. Create Sales Order
3. Run the "Shipping-Transportation Outbound Interface" and it ends in error
The issue has the following business impact: Due to this issue, users cannot interface deliveries from EBS to OTM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!