CUM Quantity Adjustment Does not Save
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Scheduling - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The CUM quantity does not get updated with adjustment quantity.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Navigate to Supplier Scheduling > CUM Periods > search for a valid CUM Period for the sample item
2. Search for the item and click Adjust button
3. In pop-up window, enter the Adjustment Quantity (in our example fill 40000) to see the NET Quantity display the adjusted amount + original quantity
4. Enter Comment, and the Reason field and click OK, then Save
5. Query the CUM Period and search for the adjusted item, see the old value, not the adjusted value
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms