Not Getting Error APP-PER-52474, When Attempting to Change The 'Date First Hired' Field
(Doc ID 1451934.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP4 version, Person / Assignment Issues
When rehiring a terminated employee and attempting to change the Date First Hired field, the following error is not generated.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using UK HRMS Manager Responsibility
2. Navigate to: People -> Enter & Maintain
3. Create New Employee: Create Employment – Datetrack 01-JAN-2001
4. For Later Reference – This is the status of the benefits tab:
“Date First Hired” – Has a value of 01-JAN-2001
5. Save The Record – System confirms FRM-40400 Transaction Complete: 1 Record Applied and Saved
6.Terminate this employee on a later date (31-DEC-2005)
- Navigate to: People -> Enter & Maintain -> Query the Person -> Others -> End Employment
- Complete the form & save
7. Rehire by changing the value in the benefits tab before commiting the record.
The record will save correctly with a value LATER than the earliest service date for the employee.
No error is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document