How Does Cumulative Pricing Work When Autocreating a Requisition With Multiple Lines Having Different Need-By Dates
(Doc ID 1452193.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cumulative pricing is not working as expected when autocreating a requisition with multiple lines having different need by dates. Each shipment is considered an individual order and the price on the first shipment is calculated without considering the quantity ordered on the other shipments from the same release.
It is expected cumulative pricing to work differently and all shipments on the first release to have the same price based on the total quantity ordered on the release.
1. Create BPA with one line and four price breaks with Cumulative Pricing:
Qty 0 - Price 10
Qty 10 - Price 7.5
Qty 20 - Price 5
Qty 25 - Price 4
2. Requisition is created with three lines for quantity 10 each and
different need by dates.
3. Autocreate Release from the requisition.
4. The release is created with three shipments, as follows:
- Shipment 1 - Quantity 10, Price 7.5
- Shipment 2 - Quantity 10, Price 5
- Shipment 3 - Quantity 10, Price 4
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document