WMS: Error Message - "Dock Door XXX Is Not Empty" is Showing During LPN Ship
(Doc ID 1452415.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user try to do the LPN ship the message comes up saying DOCK door is not empty.
System should not display the message when Dock Door is empty.
1) Create a Plain Item Item A.
2) Do Miscellaneous receipt for item A for qty of 5.
3) Create a Sales Order for item A for qty of 5, book it and pick release it. While pick release make sure the create delivery is switched off. * After pick release delivery should not be created.
4) Do Pick Load and Pick Drop through mobile through LPN A.
5) Do lpn ship for loading LPN A to a Dock Door D1.1.1. Before you load the lpn, make sure the Dock Door D1.1.1 is empty.
6) Message comes up saying DOCK door is not empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|B) Data Fix|
|C ) Root Cause Fix to avoid future occurrence|