Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user try to do the LPN ship the message comes up saying DOCK door is not empty.
System should not display the message when Dock Door is empty.
1) Create a Plain Item Item A.
2) Do Miscellaneous receipt for item A for qty of 5.
3) Create a Sales Order for item A for qty of 5, book it and pick release it. While pick release make sure the create delivery is switched off. * After pick release delivery should not be created.
4) Do Pick Load and Pick Drop through mobile through LPN A.
5) Do lpn ship for loading LPN A to a Dock Door D1.1.1. Before you load the lpn, make sure the Dock Door D1.1.1 is empty.
6) Message comes up saying DOCK door is not empty.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms