Rule Between 2 Option Features Displayed As Dynamic Drop Down Lists Has A Refresh Issue
(Doc ID 1452971.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Configurator Developer - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.5 version, Model Structure
When using the dynamic dropdown UI control to display option features, the logic is not showing as expected. If enhanced checkboxes are used, then the logic is correct. Using LCE model type. The problem occurs when changing the selecting in the controlling option feature. After this, the restricted option feature shows incorrect number of available selections.
Expect that the logic rules will work the same whether displayed in enhanced checkbox or dynamic dropdown.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Oracle Configurator Developer responsibility
2. Create a new model with the following structure:
Option Feature 1
Option Feature 2
3. Create a logic rule for each option in Option Feature 1 that restricts it to just 3 of the choices in Option Feature 2 using this type of Logic Rule:
AllTrue(Option 1) Requires AnyTrue(Option a, Option b, Option c)
4. Generate Logic
5. Create UI using the UI Primary Template of Oracle Browser Look and Feel Dynamic Tree Navigation
6. In the UI, replace the Enhanced Checkbox with Dynamic Dropdown for Option Feature 1 and Option Feature 2
7. Test the model
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document