After Upgrade From 220.127.116.11 To Release 12, Supplier User Record Is Visible In FND Form But Not In iSupplier Administration - Admin Tab
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 and higher, supplier user is seen in FND user form but not from the Supplier User Management under Approved list of users.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Location where supplier seen: FND User form.
- Navigate: System Administrator + Security + Users + Define
- Search on user and find the record.
2. Go to Supplier User Management under Approved list of users.
3. Search the supplier user but no results returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms