After Upgrade From 188.8.131.52 To Release 12, Supplier User Record Is Visible In FND Form But Not In iSupplier Administration - Admin Tab
(Doc ID 1453868.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 and higher, supplier user is seen in FND user form but not from the Supplier User Management under Approved list of users.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Location where supplier seen: FND User form.
- Navigate: System Administrator + Security + Users + Define
- Search on user and find the record.
2. Go to Supplier User Management under Approved list of users.
3. Search the supplier user but no results returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document