Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
Find that an error is encountered when attempting to open the State Tax form in Employee Self Service because the link is no longer valid.
If Oracle does not deliver Local Tax links, the customer should be able to enter the information themselves as previously able to do.
- Using the Application Developer responsibility and navigate to Application > Messages > PAY_US_OTF_PDF_LINK_W4_XX where XX is replaced by the two letter abbreviation of the state.
- For example, for the state of Ohio, search for PAY_US_OTF_PDF_LINK_W4_OH.
- Scroll to the right and choose the Description column. The URL will appear in the Current Message Text box.
- Replace the existing URL with the new state URL and save the changes.
- Try choosing the link in the Tax Form again.
The links have been moved to the new lookup PAY_US_OTF_PDF_LINK_W4. The necessary changes have been made into the View Object query (StateVO.xml) so that it will pick the W4 links from fnd_common_lookups instead of fnd_new_messages.
Based on information within:
<Bug 11828785> - STATE WITHDING LINKS INVALID FOR AL, AR, CT, DC, ME, MI, MN, MO, AND NY
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms